Thursday 14 April 2022

Blog hop #41



Hi everyone and thanks for joining us for another Stampers Anonymouse Blog Hop this month. 

This time around we are playing with this sketch.

And here is my take on it.









I have used Just Jade cardstock, along with the Shimmery White cardstock. Which is ideal for watercolouring. But before watercololouring, I stamped the feathers with versamark ink and clear embossed them. 

I love the effect it creates, and each one is totally unique!

A bit more stamping, some fussy cutting and a couple of sparkly embellishments and you've got yourself a lovely card, which is a piece of art in itself!

The stamp set I used is called Tasteful Touches, along with the co-ordinating die set.


If you'd like to purchase any of the items I have used, please shop my online Stampin' Up! store.


 Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.


Hugs,

Manda xo



Don't forget to follow the hop for more inspiration!

Next up on the hop is Nikki 

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Amanda. Loving the embossed feathers as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Amanda. Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning card! I love how you've combined all the different elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Amanda! Love the embossed flowers and how they pop! Will miss that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the way you created your background!

    ReplyDelete