Monday 14 February 2022

Nuts & Bolts....about you!

With today being Valentine's Day, I thought I would share with you a few of the cards I made the other day. 

I am actually taking part in a sketch challenge set by the wonderful Nikki Stalker (one of the members of the Stampers Anonymouse team I am part of) 
And here is the sketch I had to work with.



I am late to the party to participate in the blog hop, because I couldn't get my blog to work. But my hubby came to the rescue and sorted it out for me. Yay!

I absolutely adore this super cute stamp set!
And it has many uses, not just for Valentines Day, I have actually made some cute birthday cards with it too. I may share those with you soon.



I have used the Nuts & Bolts stamp set, the new Hive 3D embossing folder, some white heat embossing and some Stampin' Blends to colour in my little robot friends, and the fabulous Pattern Party DSP (designer series paper), which to be honest, I simply can't get enough of. I have used it in SO many projects lately.

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!


xo Manda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment