Wednesday 10 October 2018

Global Design Project #159

It's school holidays here in Australia, and I've had such a great time in the studio over the last week. The weather here in Sydney has been quite miserable, so I don't feel so guilty about indulging in some "stamping therapy"

So onto this weeks challenge over at the Global Design Project. This week the challenge is a theme, and the theme is "Fall in Love" 

And here is my entry for this week.









I was totally inspired by Steffi Helmschrott's entry into this weeks challenge. I absolutely LOVE Steffi's work, it is simply stunning!

Thank-you once again to the team over at Global Design Project for another fabulous challenge this week #GDP159

I used all Stampin' Up! products, which I have listed below.

-Painted Harvest stamp set
-Swirly Frames stamp set
-Crumb Cake cardstock & ink
-Soft Suede cardstock & ink
-Very Vanilla cardstock
-Pear Pizzazz ink
-Wood Textures 6x6 DSP
-Linen Thread
-Wink of Stella 


Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to place an order for any Stampin' Up! products, or if you'd like a catalogue mailed out to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

xx Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment