Friday 2 March 2018

Global Design Project #127


A new week...another challenge over at the Global Design Project



And this weeks challenge is a theme challenge. The theme being Sale-a- bration!

Oh how I adore Sale-a-bration time at Stampin' Up!

For those of you who don't know, Sale-a-bration is the time of year with Stampin' Up! that when you purchase $90 worth of product, you get to choose a freebie...yep that's right...a freebie!!!



For this card I have used the "Amazing You" stamp set....which is a SAB (Sale-a-bration) stamp set. Which means you can earn this stamp set for FREE is you place a qualifying order of $90 or more.

This stamp set is simply stunning, and I'm pretty sure it is one that I will be using quite a lot.

I chose to stamp on watercolour paper, so I could use our fabulous ink and aqua painter to achieve that soft watercolour effect, which I love so much.

Thanks for stopping by!

Manda
xx

1 comment: