Thursday 7 April 2016

Global Design Project #030

Another week another challenge over at the Global Design Project.


Again this week…like I did the other week, I am getting this card to do double duty! Another win-win!

As soon as I saw the sketch for this weeks challenge I knew that I was going to use it to make a card for a very special little nephew of mine who has just had his 1st birthday. Yippee!!! 1st birthdays are the best, don't you think?!

I really love the colour combination and tried to make it a fun card by adding some texture with the candy dots, twine and a fun fringe. 
I hope he likes it!

I hope to join in again next week over at the Global Design Project and I hope you can join me!





Until next week!

x Manda

4 comments:

  1. Your nephew has a talented Aunty! His first birthday card is one he will want to keep! Great job Manda. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **hihi** Think this card fit´s perfect to the 1st birthday <3
    Thanks for playing with us this week.
    Vielen Dank, daß Du bei uns diese Woche mitgemacht hast.
    Hugs / LG Tanja

    ReplyDelete