Sunday 14 August 2022

Blog hop #45

 Welcome to another Stampers Anonymous Blog Hop!

If this is your first time here, welcome! And if you've landed here after visiting the lovely Stampin' with Sharon, welcome!

Just follow along with the link at the bottom of this post to the next participant. 

This month we made our creations using a colour challenge. And the colours we were challenged to use were, Real Red, Tahitian Tide and Crushed Curry. 



A bright and bold selection called for a bright and bold card. 

So I looked to the annual catalogue for inspiration...and found it on page 61.

And this is what I created. 








Now this card was super simple to create. I used a Basic Black card base. I then trimmed the 3 coloured pieces of cardstock to slightly different sizes, I just "eye-balled" it, to work out what would balance best on the card. I then ran them through my cut and emboss machine using the 3D Stripes embossing folder and adhered them to the card base. Next up I used some offcuts of the coloured cardstock to make 'paper ribbon' (which involves manipulating the paper until the fibres separate, lots of fun!)

Then I used the "Big Hooray" stamp set (159128) and stamped the "Hooray!" on black cardstock and heat embossed it in white. (You could totally just stamp onto cardstock if you didn't want to heat emboss) and I did the same for the background by using vellum and again white heat embossing. And then adhered them and popped them up on dimensionals. 

For the final bit of fun, I added some Matte Decorative Dots (156289) in red and yellow, and a few Opal Rounds (154289) for a bit of sparkle.

This was a fun card to make. 

We hope you enjoy hopping along with us, and find a little time to be inspired to create something of your own. 

And don't forget...if you'd like to place an order or get a copy of the annual catalogue and mini catalogue into your hot little hands, I'd be very happy to help you out. 

Here is the full list of participants on this months blog hop. Be sure to hop along and be inspired along the way. 

Nikki Stalker

Melissa Gifford

Elizabeth Yager

Kylie Page

Marelle Taylor

Meighan Wheller

Sharon Wilson


Thanks again for stopping by. See you next time. 


Manda

xo


6 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this, Amanda! Such a fun card and it really packs such an impact! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I LOVE this! Great use of the colours and that vellum is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Panda. I haven't used that sentiment yet and you have made it look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Amanda!!! Spell checker got to it as I was publishing!!!!

      Delete
  4. I love this card. Such a great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is FANTASTIC!! I love everything about it Amanda.

    ReplyDelete