Wednesday 14 August 2019

Stampers Anonymous Blog Hop #009

Hello and welcome to our 9th team blog hop!

You've probably popped in here to my blog via the blog of the fabulously creative Nikki Stalker....so a very big welcome to you! So glad you are here and hopping along to see all the gorgeous creations from my fellow team members.

This month we were inspired by colour....5 colours to be precise!

This was a REAL challenge for me. I must admit that I found it quite difficult to add in the Basic Grey. 


Here is my take on the challenge. 

It was the first time this stamp set has seen ink, and I think I'm really going to love using it. 

I used the no line water colouring technique. Where you stamp in a lighter colour (I used Sahara Sand) and then using inks and an aqua painter to water colour the stamped image.











I also sponged the base layer of Basic Grey with a tiny bit of the Whisper White craft ink. This just helped to 'soften' the colour off a bit. You can just see the slight difference to the Basic Grey circle, which has the sentiment heat embossed on it, and they little torn strip of Basic Grey which is sitting on top of the Sahara Sand DSP (don't you just love that gingham!)
And all topped off with a little pop of Grapefruit Grove grosgrain ribbon. 

Now "hop" on over to the fabulous and lovely Melissa Gifford to see what she has created this time around.



And if you want to pop back to see Nikki's work again...

Thanks for stopping by!

xo Manda

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is totally stunning! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgoues Amanda. Well done. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft pastel look really works well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Olivia. I didn't realise that I was not signed in when I posted the comment :)

      Delete