Saturday 14 April 2018

Global Design Project #133

It's been a busy few weeks here, and the highlight must have been the chance to attend OnStage local here in Sydney. 

It took place at Luna Park last Saturday, and we had a BLAST!!

It is my idea of heaven, being in a room full of approx. 400 other people who are also Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
As this is demonstrator only event, I always feel so very lucky to be able to attend, and we are absolutely spoilt rotten by Stampin' Up! We get to take home SO many new goodies, and of course the much awaited annual catalogue. And we also get the opportunity to purchase new product before anyone else!

And I got to chat with Stampin' Up! CEO...the gorgeous and very sweet Sara Douglass. And here is a little snap of her and I together last Saturday.


So if you too would like the wonderful opportunity to attend an OnStage event and have lots of fun along the way, craft, meet new friends and get your hands on new product...please contact me, I'd love you to join my team, I promise you won't regret it!


I will share with you some new creations I have made using some new product in another post soon.

But over to this weeks Global Design Project challenge.



This week we have a colour challenge...and as usual, I had a lot of fun creating it. And chose to use one of my most favourite stamp sets in our annual catalogue Coffee Cafe.

I made a full sized card and also a gift card to go with it.


 And I "lightened up" the Night of Navy starburst shape by gently sponging it with some Whisper White craft ink, as I felt like it needed to be slightly lighter than the tea cup.

(just like this!)










And you might even spy a new type of twine on this little gift card.





Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!


🖤
Manda










1 comment: