Saturday 24 February 2018

Global Design Project 126



Welcome to my little corner of the paper crafting world. It seems like it has been an absolute eon (and I am sure it has been) since I last posted...and participated over at the Global Design Project.

So this just felt like the week to make a 'come back' to blogging land and jump into making a card for this weeks challenge over at GDP!

This week is a sketch challenge



And here is my entry for this week. I had a stack of fun creating this one, as it was the stamp set that we found in our gorgeous goodie bag in November at OnStage.

With this challenge I got to embrace my love of bright, fun colours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it!


I have used lots of new goodies from the latest Occasions Catalogue.
You can view the PDF here. And if you would like one sent out to you, please contact me and I will be happy to pop one into the post for you!

To create this fun card, I have used the new - "Picture Perfect Birthday" stamp set. And as it's photopolymer, it is super easy to use and position your stamped image onto your project. I've also had fun with the embellishments. Some new ones I have used are - "Tutti frutti adhesive backed sequins" (how fun are they!!!) a couple of "white perfect accents" and some of the new "glitter and clear epoxy shapes" (of which I have only used the clear ones) and for a pop of pink...I have added a small "melon mambo enamel shape"

And check out that fabulous new embossing folder...."simple stripes"also found in the new Occasions Catalogue.

This new catalogue is SO fabulous! If you don't have one in your hot little hands already, please contact me and I will send you one. And if you place a $50 order (exc. postage) from the new catalogue with me, I'll pop a selection of some new accessories in the post for you!

Ooh so exciting!

Thanks for stopping by

xx Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment