Tuesday 28 March 2017

Global Design Project #080

It's been a long time between posts…and a long time between playing along with the lovely ladies and gents over at the fabulous Global Design Project.


Now onto my contribution for this week. This week we were asked to CASE the Designer, and we were very lucky to have the talented Louise Sharp to CASE.



I absolutely adore Louise's style and creations!








Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed my project. And please take the time to have a look at all the other fabulous creations over at the Global Design Project this week.




See you next time!
xx Manda

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Amanda. Love how you have CASE'd Louise's card and the DSP you have used is so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I love the DSP too, it was the first time I used it and it won't be the last, it's so versatile.
      x Manda

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda! I ADORE your card :) and I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Louise! And thanks SO much for the Special Mention! I'm tickled pink!!
      x Manda

      Delete