Friday 4 March 2016

Stampin' Up! fun….

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite creations from the last 12 months.

I must admit I had a ball making each and every one of them, and I always look forward to making more and more.

And I especially enjoy pushing myself to get the most our of my Stampin' Up products. 

They really are so very versatile and easy to use. Which makes it so very easy to make beautiful paper pieces which you can share with your friends and family.
A sweet little card for a special niece and god-daughter using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set "Honeycomb Happiness"


A pretty card with some water colouring using the "Birthday Blooms" stamp set





A fun and bright card for a boy using the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set



A little bit of fun with the "Curvy Keepsake" die




A fun little bag using the "Mini-treat bag" framelits



 A little christmas wreath, only about 15cm across (apologies for the poor photo quality)

A birthday set using the "Butterfly Basics" & the "Butterflies Thinlits dies"

detail of previous photo




Father's Day card…inspired by the lovely Teneale Williams, and using the "Tap, Tap, Tap" stamp set


12"x12" scrapbook page




I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things I have been creating in the last little while.

Don't forget to contact me if you would like to place an order, or even becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator….it really is SO much fun!




x Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment